Kundalini Global changed my life in truly amazing ways. I would love to show you how it can do the same for you.
I am Sara-Jayne Edwards and I am a Kundalini Global yoga teacher. I am very human: imperfect and unique. Much of my life has been spent living in fear. One of the worst things about that? I didn’t even recognise it. Not for a long time.
I am fiercely passionate about the power of Kundalini Global in radically changing our relationship to ourselves and to the magical, powerful and glorious universe we exist in. My intention is to share, with an open heart, what has taken my reality from one of fear to one where I feel safe, where I am empowered, and where I am free to be me. I aim to do that in a way that is inclusive, dogma-free, and very very fun.
I am currently offering three, online, Kundalini Global classes per week. My in person classes, which take place in Bantock House Museum and Gardens, Wolverhampton, are currently, sadly, on pause as we remain in lockdown. I hope to be back to teaching in person whenever it is possible.
All classes are suitable for everyone and each one is an adventure, a step on a journey back to yourself.
I also offer one on one classes, which are a really wonderful way to go deeper in to the practise and experience the magic of Kundalini Global through classes created specifically to meet your needs.
I AM SAFE WORKSHOP£30.00
Who am I?
I am a Kundalini Global yoga teacher based in Wolverhampton, West Midlands.
I am also a writer and someone who adores many creative pastimes. I am a mother. I am, some may say, a little bit weird. Good weird though. I hope.
I’m not a big fan of labels, cotton wool and people biting ice. Beyond that I consider myself to be incredibly open to new people, new ideas and, perhaps most of all, a lot of mischief.
If you’d like to read a little about me, how I got to where I am at in life right now, you can read a little more about my life by clicking the link below.
MY BLOG: A GLIMPSE INSIDE MY LIFE
- Making The Ordinary Sacred What Is Sacred Space? And Do Spaces Have A Gender?At the start of every Kundalini Global class you will most likely, and most definitely in my classes, hear the teacher state that we will begin by opening a sacred space. What does that mean? I can give you my own explanation, but I’m very interested in what it brings to mind for you? What doesContinue reading “Making The Ordinary Sacred What Is Sacred Space? And Do Spaces Have A Gender?”
- 30 Days of Anxiety, Scrolling Slower and Building Lockdown Community OnlineHello lovely humans I am a big advocate for journaling, for writing more generally too. I find it to be a soothing practise and also one that truly aids me in becoming more aware of my own thought processes, emotions and triggers. I have taken on a practise of drawing what my anxiety looks like eachContinue reading “30 Days of Anxiety, Scrolling Slower and Building Lockdown Community Online”
- Affirmations For Moving Through AnxietyWhen I taught last weekend at This Life Divine we worked with a list of affirmations from my own little library that I have been building and several people have been in touch to ask if I could share, so today I thought I would. Affirmation is fast becoming one of the tools I turn toContinue reading “Affirmations For Moving Through Anxiety”
- A Week of Reflections, Part 3: You Are More Powerful Than You Can ImagineHello lovely humans, As I close my week of posts in which I reflect on some of the many lessons I have learned through 2020, through the journey to becoming a Kundalini Global yoga teacher and all that the experience of that began to shift in all other aspects of my life, I wanted to talkContinue reading “A Week of Reflections, Part 3: You Are More Powerful Than You Can Imagine”
- A Week of Reflections, Part 2: No! Is a Complete Sentence. The Importance of Boundaries.Hello lovely humans, How are we today? It’s snowing this morning! Heavily. What a gorgeous thing. I woke up today, had a cold shower (much needed) lit a fire, did a magical 6am pranayama class with Carolyn Cowan and then looked out of the window to see the world had turned white. So magical. I intendContinue reading “A Week of Reflections, Part 2: No! Is a Complete Sentence. The Importance of Boundaries.”
- A Week of Reflections, Part 1: The Courage to Be DislikedHello lovely lovely humans How are we all? My Christmas was the quietest and calmest I can remember. That silence – well, as much silence as you can possibly get in a home that includes 3 children, 3 cats and a Golden Retriever who enjoys nothing more than barking at a stray Wotsit that’s somehow madeContinue reading “A Week of Reflections, Part 1: The Courage to Be Disliked”
- Blossoms, Bones, Divine Life, Divine Trees, Christmas Heaven and a Gift From Me to You: What I Have Been Up To This WeekHappy Sunday lovely humans Before I get to anything else, I would just like to mention that I am offering a free class on Wednesday 30th December at 2.00pm, UK time. A post Christmas gift. If you would like to come you simply need to make sure you have added yourself to my email newsletter. IfContinue reading “Blossoms, Bones, Divine Life, Divine Trees, Christmas Heaven and a Gift From Me to You: What I Have Been Up To This Week”
- I Am: Grateful! Why Training To Teach Kundalini Global, Is The Best Thing I Have Ever Done…Hello lovely humans So, this week, I finished teaching for the year. I decided I needed a little pause before Christmas, some time for some stillness and reflection before the chaos of having 3 very excited children in the run up to Christmas Day. When I finished my final class on Friday I was taken abackContinue reading “I Am: Grateful! Why Training To Teach Kundalini Global, Is The Best Thing I Have Ever Done…”
MY INSTAGRAM: JOIN ME, IT’S FUN:
Trained in 2020 by the incredible Carolyn Cowan, Sara-Jayne is a passionate, creative and radically inclusive yoga teacher based in Wolverhampton, UK.
Classes take place online, either in a group or via one-on-one sessions which can be booked on this site.
Do you have questions about classes or want to get in touch?
You can contact Sara-Jayne via email:
Sara-Jayne is based in Wolverhampton, West Midlands, United Kingdom.
Sara-Jayne can travel to teach, and to facilitate workshops.
Sara-Jayne Kundalini: Fun, Dogma-Free, Very Human and Very Kind.