Kundalini Global changed my life in truly amazing ways. I would love to show you how it can do the same for you.
I am Sara-Jayne Edwards and I am a Kundalini Global yoga teacher. As well as being a Yoga Alliance certified teacher, I have a further certfied training in yoga for the addictive and/or anxious personality.
I am very human: imperfect and unique. Much of my life has been spent living in fear. One of the worst things about that? I didn’t even recognise it. Not for a long time.
I am fiercely passionate about the power of using breath, movement and stretching in radically changing our relationship to ourselves and to the magical, powerful and glorious universe we exist in. I am also big on sharing the power of intention.
My intention is to share, with an open heart, what has taken my reality from one of fear to one where I feel safe, safe enough, where I am empowered, and where I am free to be me. I aim to do that in a way that is inclusive, dogma-free, and very very fun.
I am currently offering three, online, Kundalini Global classes per week. My in person classes, which take place in Bantock House Museum and Gardens, Wolverhampton, are currently, sadly, on pause as we remain in lockdown. I hope to be back to teaching in person whenever it is possible.
All classes are suitable for everyone and each one is an adventure, a step on a journey back to yourself.
One on one classes have been temporarily taken down from my website due to time limitations but if you’re interested in joining a waiting list for one-on-ones do get in touch.
My current offerings:
Who am I?
I am a Kundalini Global yoga teacher based in Wolverhampton, West Midlands.
I am also a writer and someone who adores many creative pastimes. I am a mother. I am, some may say, a little bit weird. Good weird though. I hope.
I’m not a big fan of labels, cotton wool and people biting ice. Beyond that I consider myself to be incredibly open to new people, new ideas and, perhaps most of all, a lot of mischief.
If you’d like to read a little about me, how I got to where I am at in life right now, you can read a little more about my life by clicking the link below.
MY BLOG: A GLIMPSE INSIDE MY LIFE
- Giving Birth to Dancing Star, The Art of Changing Your Mind and The Apps I Use Most for Digital ArtHello lovely humans It’s been a little while. I hope you’re all doing excellently. I’ve had a few weeks off from the majority of my classes and from doing anything on the blog. But I’ve been busier than ever. One of the biggest projects I’ve been working on is something I am very excited about andContinue reading “Giving Birth to Dancing Star, The Art of Changing Your Mind and The Apps I Use Most for Digital Art”
- Exquisite Stillness, My Weird Brain and A Bee at My Yoga Room WindowHello lovely humans I write, today, on a truly beautiful Spring morning. It was a lovely moment to leave the house to do the school run, little hands gripped in mine, and feel the sun on my incredibly pale skin. It also caused me to pause and reflect on how little attention I had paid toContinue reading “Exquisite Stillness, My Weird Brain and A Bee at My Yoga Room Window”
- Anne Boleyn Dreaming, Running Like The Wind, Breathing My Way To Stillness and What It Means To Have an Anxious Nature…Hello lovely humans How are we all? If your experience of 2021 has been anything like mine so far it may be that you need cheering up a little… if you do I thought at the start of my post this week I would share the 5 things that have really lifted my mood lately whenContinue reading “Anne Boleyn Dreaming, Running Like The Wind, Breathing My Way To Stillness and What It Means To Have an Anxious Nature…”
- Minecraft Massacres, Plaintive Paws and Poems That Melt My Icy Cold Heart: What I Have Been Up To This WeekHello lovely humans It’s exceedingly grey and miserable here in the ever-glamourous Wolverhampton. This feels to me the perfect excuse to stay home and ignore the plaintive sounds of Rebel the Golden Retriever, who sits across from me as I type, occasionally offering her paw as a gentle signal that I am not, in this moment,Continue reading “Minecraft Massacres, Plaintive Paws and Poems That Melt My Icy Cold Heart: What I Have Been Up To This Week”
- Manifesting Cosiness, Getting Creative and Storytelling Through Music, No Matter How Twee… What I Have Been Up To This Week…Hello lovely humans I write to you from my usual Sunday spot, curled up in an armchair, wrapped in blankets with a warm drink within arm’s reach, always. I write my blog in this way each week and I relish this quiet hour. I so wish I could stay this way for longer periods of myContinue reading “Manifesting Cosiness, Getting Creative and Storytelling Through Music, No Matter How Twee… What I Have Been Up To This Week…”
- Hell States, Fronted Adverbials, Safety and Beautiful Cephalopods Souls: What I Have Been Up To This WeekHello lovely humans We’re a month in to 2021 and it’s been… an experience(!) already. Lockdown 3, if you’re in the United Kingdom, has really pushed at my buttons. Buttons I wasn’t entirely aware were still functioning. The pandemic has come closer to home than ever for me, this month, with many people I know andContinue reading “Hell States, Fronted Adverbials, Safety and Beautiful Cephalopods Souls: What I Have Been Up To This Week”
- Making The Ordinary Sacred What Is Sacred Space? And Do Spaces Have A Gender?At the start of every Kundalini Global class you will most likely, and most definitely in my classes, hear the teacher state that we will begin by opening a sacred space. What does that mean? I can give you my own explanation, but I’m very interested in what it brings to mind for you? What doesContinue reading “Making The Ordinary Sacred What Is Sacred Space? And Do Spaces Have A Gender?”
- 30 Days of Anxiety, Scrolling Slower and Building Lockdown Community OnlineHello lovely humans I am a big advocate for journaling, for writing more generally too. I find it to be a soothing practise and also one that truly aids me in becoming more aware of my own thought processes, emotions and triggers. I have taken on a practise of drawing what my anxiety looks like eachContinue reading “30 Days of Anxiety, Scrolling Slower and Building Lockdown Community Online”
MY INSTAGRAM: JOIN ME, IT’S FUN:
Trained in 2020 by the incredible Carolyn Cowan, Sara-Jayne is a passionate, creative and radically inclusive yoga teacher, with a specialism in, and real passion for stretching and breath work as tools in moving through anxiety and addiction.
Sara-Jayne currently teaches classes and workshops online, via Zoom.
As well as offering a free class every week, Sara-Jayne is passionate about making her classes inclusive and accessible to all and teaches with every body in mind.
Do you have questions about classes or want to get in touch?
You can contact Sara-Jayne via email:
Sara-Jayne is based in Wolverhampton, West Midlands, United Kingdom.
Sara-Jayne can travel to teach, and to facilitate workshops.
Sara-Jayne Kundalini: Fun, Dogma-Free, Very Human and Very Kind.