Kundalini Global changed my life in truly amazing ways. I would love to show you how it can do the same for you.
I am Sara-Jayne Edwards and I am a Kundalini Global yoga teacher. As well as being a Yoga Alliance certified teacher, I have a further certified training in yoga for the addictive and/or anxious personality.
I am very human: imperfect and unique. Much of my life has been spent living in fear. One of the worst things about that? I didn’t even recognise it. Not for a long time.
I am fiercely passionate about the power of using breath, movement and stretching in radically changing our relationship to ourselves and to the magical, powerful and glorious universe we exist in. I am also big on sharing the power of intention.
My intention is to share, with an open heart, what has taken my reality from one of fear to one where I feel safe, safe enough, where I am empowered, and where I am free to be me. I aim to do that in a way that is inclusive, dogma-free, and very very fun.
I am currently offering regular free classes. Over the summer of 2021 I am teaching on (most) Tuesday evenings at 6:30pm.
You can sign up for these classes here.
I also have series of classes beginning in September, on Tuesday evenings, Thursday evenings and Friday mornings. More classes and workshops are coming very soon.
My one-on-one classes have been temporarily taken down from my website due to time limitations but if you’re interested in joining a waiting list for one-on-ones do get in touch.
My current class offerings:
The Art of Changing Your Mind: A Series of 5 Kundalini Global Classes, Beginning Thursday 2nd September 2021£30.00
Set Your Life on Fire: A Series of 5 Kundalini Global Classes, Beginning Tuesday 7th September 2021£30.00
Friday Mornings 10am: Beginning September 3rd 2021, A Series of 5 Kundalini Global Yoga Classes. Be Gentle. Be Kind. Be Soft. Be Still.£25.00
Who am I?
I am a Kundalini Global yoga teacher based in Wolverhampton, West Midlands.
I am also a writer and someone who adores many creative pastimes. I am a mother. I am, some may say, a little bit weird. Good weird though. I hope.
I’m not a big fan of labels, cotton wool and people biting ice. Beyond that I consider myself to be incredibly open to new people, new ideas and, perhaps most of all, a lot of mischief.
If you’d like to read a little about me, how I got to where I am at in life right now, you can read a little more about my life by clicking the link below.
Dancing Star is my new, bi-monthly, zine.
I wanted to create a platform for exciting, diverse, voices. I wanted to make change. I wanted to have fun!
A real passion project, brings together yoga, meditation, breath work, neuroscience and much more… I cannot wait to see where this independent publication, that I pour huge love into, takes us. We’ve only just begun…
MY BLOG: A GLIMPSE INSIDE MY LIFE
- Swaying to stillness and the exquisite bliss of longing for…Lovely humans, I’ve been caught up in longing. Longing – a “yearning, eager desire or craving,” It comes from the old English langung a “…weariness, sadness,Continue reading “Swaying to stillness and the exquisite bliss of longing for…”
- What happens when you stop giving your power away? A Barbie doll massacre, a neon crucifix and gold leaf flakes over all of my life forevermore…Lovely humans I am feeling especially creative. As if I could transform my universe with nothing but an orange felt tip pen and my fertileContinue reading “What happens when you stop giving your power away? A Barbie doll massacre, a neon crucifix and gold leaf flakes over all of my life forevermore…”
- Dancing Star Issue 2: Out NowHello lovely humans I’m really excited today that, finally, my second issue of Dancing Star is now LIVE. This issue got so long that IContinue reading “Dancing Star Issue 2: Out Now”
- Slowing Down Time, Bunny Rabbit Post-Run Euphoria And The Octopus in The Evolution of Intelligent LifeHello lovely humans Over the coming few weeks, as we get to the final two classes in the series of The Art of Changing YourContinue reading “Slowing Down Time, Bunny Rabbit Post-Run Euphoria And The Octopus in The Evolution of Intelligent Life”
- Exciting Times for Kundalini Global and The Power of CommunityKundalini Global Yoga is pioneering, unique and, best of all, it works…
- “This is the great power of the brain, it’s plastic!” and other recent lessons from my life…Hello lovely humans, In just over a week I begin a new series of 5, Tuesday evening, classes called ‘The Art of Changing Your Mind.’Continue reading ““This is the great power of the brain, it’s plastic!” and other recent lessons from my life…”
- Giving Birth to Dancing Star, The Art of Changing Your Mind and The Apps I Use Most for Digital ArtHello lovely humans It’s been a little while. I hope you’re all doing excellently. I’ve had a few weeks off from the majority of myContinue reading “Giving Birth to Dancing Star, The Art of Changing Your Mind and The Apps I Use Most for Digital Art”
- Exquisite Stillness, My Weird Brain and A Bee at My Yoga Room WindowHello lovely humans I write, today, on a truly beautiful Spring morning. It was a lovely moment to leave the house to do the schoolContinue reading “Exquisite Stillness, My Weird Brain and A Bee at My Yoga Room Window”
- Anne Boleyn Dreaming, Running Like The Wind, Breathing My Way To Stillness and What It Means To Have an Anxious Nature…Hello lovely humans How are we all? If your experience of 2021 has been anything like mine so far it may be that you needContinue reading “Anne Boleyn Dreaming, Running Like The Wind, Breathing My Way To Stillness and What It Means To Have an Anxious Nature…”
- Minecraft Massacres, Plaintive Paws and Poems That Melt My Icy Cold Heart: What I Have Been Up To This WeekHello lovely humans It’s exceedingly grey and miserable here in the ever-glamourous Wolverhampton. This feels to me the perfect excuse to stay home and ignoreContinue reading “Minecraft Massacres, Plaintive Paws and Poems That Melt My Icy Cold Heart: What I Have Been Up To This Week”
- Manifesting Cosiness, Getting Creative and Storytelling Through Music, No Matter How Twee… What I Have Been Up To This Week…Hello lovely humans I write to you from my usual Sunday spot, curled up in an armchair, wrapped in blankets with a warm drink withinContinue reading “Manifesting Cosiness, Getting Creative and Storytelling Through Music, No Matter How Twee… What I Have Been Up To This Week…”
- Hell States, Fronted Adverbials, Safety and Beautiful Cephalopods Souls: What I Have Been Up To This WeekHello lovely humans We’re a month in to 2021 and it’s been… an experience(!) already. Lockdown 3, if you’re in the United Kingdom, has reallyContinue reading “Hell States, Fronted Adverbials, Safety and Beautiful Cephalopods Souls: What I Have Been Up To This Week”
MY INSTAGRAM: JOIN ME, IT’S FUN:
Trained in 2020 by the incredible Carolyn Cowan, Sara-Jayne is a passionate, creative and radically inclusive yoga teacher, with a specialism in, and real passion for stretching and breath work as tools in moving through anxiety and addiction.
Sara-Jayne currently teaches classes and workshops online, via Zoom.
Sara-Jayne has undertaken further teacher trainings in yoga for the anxious and addictive personality and in teaching breath practises to reach altered states.
As well as offering regular free classes, Sara-Jayne is passionate about making her classes inclusive and accessible to all and teaches with every body in mind.
Do you have questions about classes or want to get in touch?
You can contact Sara-Jayne via email:
Sara-Jayne is currently based in Wolverhampton, West Midlands, United Kingdom.
She has moved around a lot over the years. Many of those years in London and some, too, in Liverpool. A city that will always have her heart.
Sara-Jayne Kundalini: Fun, Dogma-Free, Very Human and Very Kind.