I AM SAFE: A Kundalini Global Workshop
Exploring Posture, Breath, Intention and Affirmation as Tools for Creating Safety
Saturday 13th February 2020, 2pm-5pm GMT.
Bookings close on Thursday 4th February at 10pm GMT.
Join me for the first in a series of workshops running through 2021. Each workshop will explore a different aspect of how we can change our relationship to ourselves and to our reality.
We begin, in this first workshop, by exploring the concept of creating safety.
During this 3 hour workshop, we will work with posture that works to reset rhythms of body and mind that are contracted when we are anxious/stressed/ not feeling safe.
We will learn simple ways to reset the stress system, moving us toward a place where we begin to feel safe enough to be still.
We will explore how stretching and simple breathing techniques can change hormonal flow, and establish the body in the here and now.
We will look at ways to release the fascia, open the hips and the pelvic floor… all ways that we can tell the physical body and the mind that we are safe enough. Safe enough to be present in the moment. Safe enough to begin to transform our reality.
We will also work in depth with affirmation which can have a profound impact on how our reality unfolds for us.
Most of us have been taught and trained to allow our minds to rule our life, to be held captive to our thoughts and to believe the state of play. We are entrenched systems that tell us to fear life itself – to compare, to compete to never have enough or do enough or BE enough. We can become so lost in the mind and in the negativity bias that it has a profound impact on the body. The physical body responds to what we ‘feel’. This is a two way street, of course, because physical sensations and responses will also play in to how we think.
Using posture, breath, Intention, the quantum field (and in that, in each of this series of workshops we will work with affirmation) we really can begin to find safety.
Enough safety that, slowly and gently, we can build harmony between mind and body. When this harmony is restored (be that permanently – in one moment of presence after another strung together or only temporarily as we sit on the mat) we can move our asking/begging (or, indeed non-existent) relationship to the Divine, to Spirit, in to something truly Divine, no matter what our religious or spiritual belief system.
- A 3 Hour Online Workshop: Delivered Via Zoom
- Unlimited Access to A Recording of The Workshop
- 10 Exclusive Affirmation Cards designed by Sara-Jayne Edwards (@sarajaynekundalini)*
- An Exclusive Sara-Jayne Kundalini Print*
- 3 ‘Big Cleanse’ Incense Sticks (these are no ‘normal’ incense sticks. Big cleanse incense sticks do exactly that, cleanse your space, and very beautifully. They are made from camphor, benzoin, frankincense and a mix of sacred woods and oils that are created especially to ‘BIG CLEANSE’ your space before the workshop begins).
- A unique bamboo incense stick holder painted by Sara-Jayne Edwards (@sarajaynekundalini)
Your package will be sent out to you approximately one week before the workshop.
* Affirmation cards and exclusive prints are currently with the printers. The images included on this page are samples of the kind of thing you can expect. Updates coming soon.
This workshop is the first in a series. Over 2021 you may wish to attend further workshops where additional cards, prints and gifts will be available that will come together to create a lovely set.