Sara-Jayne Edwards is committed to teaching all classes and workshops as advertised.
Booking: Places on workshops cannot be reserved without payment. Payment plans may be arranged at the discretion of Sara-Jayne Edwards. In such cases, all payments must be made ahead of the live workshop. If all payments are not made, participation in the workshop will be postponed to a future date.
Fees: Fees include all advertised parts of the workshop. Where follow up sessions or support are offered, and included in the fees, this is made clear on the page.
Refunds & Cancellations: A full refund will be given if you cannot attend and if you let us know two weeks prior to the start of a workshop.
There is a 50% retention fee if you cancel one week prior to a workshop and after that time no refunds will be issued.
Contact Sara-Jayne Edwards directly to discuss refunds and or cancellations.
Places can always be moved to a workshop in the future if a student finds that they are unable to attend.
By making any fee payment and/or attending any workshop, I accept the following terms and conditions:
- I am contracted to make my payments as scheduled. I understand that I may be required to refrain from attending training events if my fee payments are in arrears.
- I also understand that I may be asked to refrain from attending training events if Sara-Jayne Edwards considers that any of the criteria below apply in my case:
- my behaviour on the workshop is deemed inappropriate (such as an ethical code violation);
- I fail to adhere to the terms of this contract.
- I will abide by the Equal Opportunities Code adopted by Sara-Jayne Edwards: Sara-Jayne Edwards believes that each individual has the right to be heard, seen and respected during workshops. She values diversity of culture, race, religion, gender, age, sexuality and ability / disability.
- I will abide by the Complaints Procedure adopted by Sara-Jayne Edwards. In the event of any complaint, a written submission must be made to Sara-Jayne Edwards directly who will investigate the complaint.
Sara-Jayne Edwards will make best endeavours to resolve the issue to the complainant’s satisfaction.
I acknowledge that English law governs this agreement.
I acknowledge that I have read and understood that all course material and disclosure is confidential to this course and may not be distributed or photocopied without permission of the course director.
Sara-Jayne Edwards expects students:
- to honour the subjectivity of the workshop experience;
- to respect commonly understood boundaries, and conduct themselves at all times in accord with their professional status and in such a way that neither undermines public confidence in the process or profession of yoga nor brings it into disrepute;
- to refrain from commenting adversely on the conduct of other professionals including your peers
- There are properly constituted procedures for raising concerns about the course.
- to respect the status of all other professionals and the boundaries of their professional remits;
- to demonstrate their ability to work with a wide variety of people, professional backgrounds, sexual orientation, class, age, relationship status as evidenced through active participation in teaching;
Sara-Jayne Edwards, 202 Compton Road, Wolverhampton, WV3 9JX